Adventure Tours and Travel Indonesia | Vision Mission & Values
Adventure Travel Indonesia home based on Lombok island which also we called Head Office. From our home base office, Adventure Travel Indonesia operates tour packages all over Indonesia and the tours running is most handled by our own locals people which our people have been involved in tourism for years and our background job generally was tour guide. we described our company profile below this web page.
Type of Business:
- Tour Operator
opens up Ecological and Adventure trips to all types of people. The Scientist, Naturalist, Photographer, Adventurer, Student, Boy Scout, or even families and others who care, know, and are curious to know more about the environment.
Service Provides: Tours, Hotel accommodation, Transportations, Outing, Rent a Car, Special interest tour - Tailored-Made Trip.
- Bali has long been a popular tourist destination, yet there are many tourist destinations in Indonesia which can only be described as in the early stages of development. Even in Bali, there are still many interesting places which are seldom visited. We keep an eagle eye on what is happening in the world today so that we can have some fore knowledge as to where the world might be heading in the future. This way we hope to anticipate changes and re-gear our business to meeting them. Tourist infrastructure in Indonesia is constantly improving. The 4-5 star traveler will find accommodation at a level which is at international standard or better (and often at a much lower price than in the West). Indonesia’s scenic beauty adds even more to the traveler’s experience, with many resorts which can truly be described as ‘Paradise on Earth. At the same time, even though oil prices cause concern, economies of scale bring travel within the reach of those on smaller budgets. Indonesia is a great place for those travelers who need to get excellent value for their money. Altogether, a very exciting time for both traveler and tour operators, so don’t be a couch potato! Get up and come here!
- We want to make our tours different. We take our guests to places away from the beaten paths while at the same time offering reasonable standards of comfort. In addition to this, we can arrange tours for those hardy souls who can manage a hard trek and can do without things like western pedestal toilets. (For some tours, only a spade and a convenient bush is all that is available to answer nature’s needs.) We want to take you to places which have yet receive the economic benefits that responsible tourism can bring. This means better standards of living, health and education for the local populace. At the same time we are very aware of conservation issues. We seek to leave as light a footprint as possible on both the local ecology and the local culture.
- We continue to strive for excellence in tours our product. We welcome your feedback at all times. Say nice things and we are pleased, but critical comments are even more valuable as this is the way we can improve our services. At the same time, we often send members of our management team out on tour with our guests, as a method of quality control.
- Follow this link knowing more about the tour operator, men behind the scene.
Indonesia Tour Program
- Wae Rebo Primitive Village Trekking 3 Days 2 Nights
- Baliem Valley Tours 4 Days 3 Nights
- Indonesia Trip 21 Days 20 Nights